quinta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2012

James y Lily



manipsareus:

For Anon. Aaron Johnson and Karen Gillan

 
 




Right there, right then, she wanted nothing more than to kiss James. It wasn’t alcohol speaking; it wasn’t just hormones; there could be no more excuses.
She liked James Potter.
Brunette and lovely and flawless, Carlotta Meloni appeared. She wrapped her thin, sun-kissed arms around James’s neck and kissed him on the lips.
James kissed Carlotta back.
And someone walked by to punch Lily in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her for a full six seconds. Or if they didn’t, they might as well have.(x)

 
 
 


whenthestormisthrough:

Today was a fairytale; you were the Prince.But I was never a damsel in distress.
 



 

thelilytoyourjames:


James and Lily.

 
  
 


lilyandthestag:


Potter &Evans


Best day of my life.
I love you, James.


      

   

iammessrprongs:

“Lazy lover, find a place for me again, you felt it once before, I know you did; I could see it. Whiskey princess, drink me under, pull me in. You had me at ‘Come over, boy. I need a friend.’ I understand. Backseat serenade, dizzy hurricane. Oh, God, I’m sick of sleeping alone. You’re salty like a summer day; kiss the sweat away, to your radio. Backseat serenade, little hand grenade, oh, God, I’m sick of sleeping alone. You’re salty like a summer day, kiss the pain away, to your radio. You take me over, I throw you up against the wall. We’ve seen it all before, but this one’s different; it’s deliberate. You send me reeling, calling out to you for more. The value of this moment lives in metaphor, yeah, through it all. Backseat serenade, dizzy hurricane. Oh, God, I’m sick of sleeping alone. You’re salty like a summer day; kiss the sweat away, to your radio. Backseat serenade, little hand grenade. Oh, God, I’m sick of sleeping alone. You’re salty like a summer day, kiss the pain away, to your radio. Backseat serenade, little hand grenade. Oh, aren’t you sick of sleeping alone? You’re salty like a summer day, kiss the pain away, to your radio.” ~Backseat Serenade, All Time Low











 
 





 

 

 


thatboywithalightningscar:

Potter - what’s the matter?



James Potter & Lily Evans
Love is our resistance,they’ll keep us apart, they wont stop breaking us down,hold me, our lips must always be sealed.

 

 






 
 
  



Were we too young? Our heads too strong?To bear the weight of these lover’s eyes.’Cause I feel numb, beneath your tongueBeneath the curse of these lover’s eyes.


 

 

 

katnips:

Love, Lily and James.









 

 
 

 

 

 



flameojamespotter:

X










   

 




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário